Ranks are given for each stage upon completion, except certain Special Stages like Competitive Stage and Escalation Battles. Stages in the Expert Stages require a certain number of S-Ranks in the Main Stages to unlock.
- Ranks given are S, A, B or C
- No rank is given if the player fails a stage
- The player's highest rank achieved for each stage appears at the bottom right of the stage icon on the map
- Each stage has its own rules for determining ranks, but here are some rough estimates that apply to most Main Stages:
- S-Rank: At least 1/2 of remaining moves/seconds left, rounded down
- A-Rank: At least 1/4 of remaining moves/seconds left, rounded down
- B-Rank: At least 1 move/second left
- C-Rank: 0 moves/seconds left
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.